- Track the new necessities on the Project.
- Review the Test Cases document prepared by team members.
- Set up the Software Test Plan.
- Motivate team members.
- Examine requirements on requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Predict the Project upcoming requirements.
- Organize internal trainings on various products.
- Hardware / software requirement for Test environment.
- Build up and put into action test plans.
- Raise the issues about project requirements to Test Manager.
- Escalate the issues in the application to the Client.
- Allocate task to all Testing Team members and track them.
- Arrange the meetings with senior officials / team members.
- Be present at usual customer call (Chat / phone) and expain phase status.
- Send the Status Report to the Client (Daily, Weekly etc.).
- Proceed as the solitary position of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, testing and deployment activities.
- Track and report on testing actions, testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Help in performing any related to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
- Make sure on content and structure of testing documents is documented & maintained.
- Record project associated issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Check for suitable delivery of different milestones.
- Identify guidance necessities and forward it to the Project Manager.
- Attend weekly Team Leader meeting.
Responsibilities of a Test Leader
Providing tips to improve website quality, website speed, website design and website performance is the main objective of this blog. Improving website quality and website performance increases website traffic and page rank. Details on Web technologies, Quality website design, SEO concepts, Developer guides, and website related in IT industry.